City of Santa Rosa, Internet Site Policy
The City of Santa Rosa's Internet site, (know as www.srcity.org and ci.santa-rosa.ca.us), is provided as a service to the citizens of Santa Rosa, California and those in the general public who visit our site. Unauthorized attempts to change or upload information on this site is prohibited.
Santa Rosa seeks to make this Web site accessible to all persons. The site is designed according to principals intended to further that goal including guidelines set forth by Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium. Information about these guidelines may be found at http://www.w3.org/WAI.
- Navigation links are predominantly written with HTML text, rather than with graphical text.
- Where graphical text is used, a non-graphical alternative will also available when possible.
- Visual elements, such as photographs, diagrams and graphical text are coded with alternative text providing a description of the visual element. (Certain graphic files, such as "spacer.gif," are used to perform formatting functions and do not convey visual information. Such files may or may not be coded with alternate text.)
- Throughout the Web site navigation is made simpler by providing links to the top-level pages near the top of every page. Navigation within a section of the Web site is listed in the leftmost column of most pages.
- Where audio or video content is used, equivalent textual content will also available upon request.
- Text and graphics colors are selected to offer sufficiently high contrast ratios so as to be easily read.
- Documents are encoded to indicate the predominant natural language (generally English) in which they were authored.
- New or unusual technologies that may inhibit accessibility are generally avoided. If they are used, an accessibility-sensitive alternative will also be made available (request may be required).
Send comments regarding accessibility to ADA@srcity.org
Unless stated to the contrary, data on this Web site is public information and is generally available to copy or distribute.
Email to City Officials
Communications made through email on this site shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the City of Santa Rosa or any of its agencies, officers, employees, or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the City or any of its agencies, officers, employees, or representatives, where notice is required by federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations.
Linking to the City of Santa Rosa Web site
Unless advised otherwise by the City of Santa Rosa, you are granted permission to create hyperlinks to the content on this website. The City of Santa Rosa reserves the right to revoke this permission, or access to specific links at any time, and may discontinue links due to content management practices or changes.
Each page within this Web site must be displayed in full, without any accompanying frame, border, margin, design, branding, trademark, advertising or promotional materials not originally displayed on the page within this site.
Links to Other Sites
This Web site contains hyperlinks to websites created and maintained by businesses and organizations other than the City of Santa Rosa. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. The City of Santa Rosa does not control, nor are we responsible for the content on these sites.
Site Accuracy and Continuous Improvement
The City of Santa Rosa Web site will reflect continuous improvements; therefore we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this Web site and associated sites.